Silver : 68.00/Gram
1) WHAT IS MANJALI SWARNANIDHI?
The Swarnanidhi is a gold scheme offered by Manjali Jewellers that allows customers to Manjali jewellers that allows customers to buy gold @ 0% making charge through advance payments. You have to pay 11 equal monthly payments to avail this benefit.
2) HOW CAN A CUSTOMER ENROL FOR THE SCHEME?
Enrollment can be done for the scheme by simply approaching Manjali Jewellers store or by online application.
3) WHAT IS THE MONTHLY INSTALMENT VALUE?
Monthly installments value under gold booking scheme is between INR 250 to INR 1,00,000 customers can choose the monthly value based on their preference.
4) WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I MISS MONTHLY PAYMENT?
It is important that the payments are done on time. Upon failing to make payments within stipulated time, customers won’t be able to avail the 0% VA benefit provided to scheme customers.
5) CAN I WITHDRAW THE AMOUNT PAID AS CASH?
Cash refund is not allowed, customers can only purchase gold through the amount paid.
6) WHAT HAPPENS IF I CLOSE THE SCHEME BEFORE MATURITY, IE BEFORE COMPLETING 11 MONTHLY PAYMENTS?
Customers need to complete all monthly dues to receive the benefit of 0% VA. If you decide to close the scheme earlier making charges will be applicable.
7) HOW CAN I KEEP TRACK OF MY PAYMENTS?
You will receive a passbook to keep track of your payments: Online payments can be viewed through your Manjali app.
8) WHEN CAN I COME TO PURCHASE THE JEWELLERY?
After you complete 11 monthly payments, you are entitled to buy the jewellery on the 12th month.
9) HOW CAN I MAKE PAYMENTS FOR THE GOLD SCHEME?
Advance payments should reach Manjali before the 10th of every month. Payments can be done via cash/ cheque/ online payments.
10) IS GST APPLICABLE?
Yes GST and other Government levies should be borne by the time of delivery.
11) WHAT IF I BUY JEWELLERY EXCEEDING MY ADVANCE PAYMENT?
Making charge will be applicable on the excess amount.
Eg: if you choose Rs 5000 as your monthly advance payment, the advance accumulated over 11 month period is 55,000.
If jewellery bought amounts to 1,00,000 the customer is eligible for 0% Making charge on Rs 55,000 only and Making charge is applicable on balance amount Rs 45,000.